- Lionel Messi is seriously considering a ‘fresh start’ move to Manchester City next summer.
- Manchester United are plotting a £50m move for Tottenham left-back Danny Rose after he is left off the 2018 Spurs calendar.
- Spurs are set to renew their interest in Barcelona midfielder Andre Gomes in January.
- Arsenal could make a January move for Napoli defender Nikola Maksimovic, who has failed to nail down a regular role since his £20m move from Torino.
- Everton have been told they will have to match Bas Dost’s £54m release clause if they want to sign the Dutch striker.
- West Ham are interested in signing Hartlepool’s teen starlet Connor Simpson – dubbed the new Andy Carroll.
- Carlo Ancelotti will turn down the chance to manage Italy as he wants to return to the Premier League.
- Former Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini is favourite to become Chile’s new head coach.
- Manchester City are ready to offer a cut-price £20m deal to sign Alexis Sanchez in January.
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte will have Ghana striker Richmond Boakye watched when Red Star Belgrade play Arsenal next week.
- Bournemouth defender Simon Francis is relishing this weekend’s battle Tottenham’s Harry Kane.
- Slaven Bilic believes England and West Ham goalkeeper Joe Hart is unappreciated.
- Tottenham, West Ham and Bournemouth are among the clubs looking at highly-rated PSV Eindhoven teenager Steven Bergwijn.
- Manchester United’s England U21 goalkeeper Dean Henderson, currently on loan at Shrewsbury, is being trailed by more than a dozen teams including Arsenal and Tottenham.
- Manchester City are expected to launch a new offensive to sign Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez in January.
- Kenny Dalglish has commended Sir Alex Ferguson for putting rivalry aside and attending the renaming of the Liverpool Centenary Stand in his name.
- West Brom’s Nacer Chadli has visited visited renowned doctor Hans Muller-Wohlfahrt to have injections and beat a back injury he suffered while playing for Belgium.
- Robbie Fowler believes Manchester United have had an easy start to the Premier League season.
- Barnsley’s £20m takeover, which features Moneyball’s Billy Beane, is on the verge of collapse.
- Tony Pulis has joked that James McClean will not play for him again after he scored the goal that knocked Wales out of the World Cup.
- Bristol Rovers are set to offer in-demand winger Billy Bodin a new deal to fend off interest from Cardiff City among others.
- Bristol City are keen on Motherwell defender Adam Livingstone.
- Real Madrid’s efforts to sign Borussia Dortmund playmaker Christian Pulisic are on hold for now with the Bundesliga club under no pressure to sell the United States international.
- Juventus are offering Alex Sandro a 100 per cent pay rise in a bid to head off a renewed bid from Chelsea in January.
Football Papers :All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter