Football Papers :All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning
- Tottenham are set to go head to head with Chelsea again in January for the out-of-favour Everton midfielder Ross Barkley.
- Paulinho left team-mate Neymar temporarily injured in Brazil training after producing a late tackle.
- Gordon Strachan has told his Scotland players to hold their nerve at Hampden as their World Cup campaign goes on the line.
- Harry Kane has left the door open to a move from Tottenham at some point by conceding for the first time that it is a possibility.
- Harry Kane is employing a personal chef who cooks for him on a daily basis to “make every day count” in his quest to reach the world-class levels of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
- England manager Gareth Southgate is set to hand Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain a vote of confidence by starting him in Thursday night’s World Cup qualifier against Slovenia.
- Roberto Martinez has moved to reassure Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho that he will not take any unnecessary risks with the fitness of Romelu Lukaku.
- An ex-Army Brigadier has been recruited by the FA to review duty-of-care and whistle-blowing processes.
- Gareth Southgate has drafted in Alan Shearer this week to inspire his England team to World Cup qualification.
- American football markings will still be visible on the pitch when England take on Slovenia at Wembley.
- Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis has been given a near £1m bonus despite the club missing out on the top-four.
- Amazon and other digital platforms could be primed to bid for international Premier League TV rights.
- The FA have refused to comment on the threat of legal action issued by Sam Allardyce’s lawyers.
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho claims he is a better manager now than in previous spells at Chelsea and Real Madrid.
- Alisher Usmanov has ruled out selling his 30 percent stake in Arsenal to Stan Kroenke.
- Manchester City will beat rivals United to New York City ace Jack Harrison – as they have first refusal on him.
- Toni Kroos believes he was right to snub Manchester United and then club Bayern Munich in favour of Real Madrid.
- Victor Lindelof has dismissed speculation that he does not see eye to eye with Jose Mourinho.
- Alexandre Lacazette has revealed he only became a star striker because his mum thought it was less risky than being a goalkeeper.
- Joachim Low has described German clubs’ performances in Europe this season as “alarming” and a wake-up call for those who claim the Bundesliga produces the world’s best talent.
- Wayne Rooney has received a handwritten letter from FA chairman Greg Clarke thanking him for his England service.
- Barcelona will return for Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho in January and Lionel Messi backs the move, according to reports.
- Premier League clubs remain divided over TV rights after the ‘Big Six’ failed in an attempt to claim a greater share.
- Gareth Southgate will get a £250,000 bonus if England secure qualification for the World Cup on Thursday.
- New York City player Jack Harrison paid £1,500 for a new plane ticket to keep his dream of playing for England U21s alive.
- Rory McIlroy says he always signs autographs because Roy Keane once refused to sign one for him
http://africanbaze.com.ng/2017/10/05/football-papers-all-the-latest-football-news-and-transfer-gossips-this-morning/https://i0.wp.com/africanbaze.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/fooy-6-740x431457448868.jpg?fit=550%2C320https://i0.wp.com/africanbaze.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/fooy-6-740x431457448868.jpg?resize=150%2C150SportsFootball News,Transfer Gossips
Tottenham are set to go head to head with Chelsea again in January for the out-of-favour Everton midfielder Ross Barkley. Paulinho left team-mate Neymar temporarily injured in Brazil training after producing a late tackle. Gordon Strachan has told his Scotland players to hold their nerve at Hampden as...email@example.comAdministratorAfricanBaze.com